Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Love, sweet love

So. I can't say much about marriage since this will be my first time, but as it stands so far it's pretty fun. Actually I never really had an idea of what marriage was like so it's very interesting how things work out. I once had an idea of what my fairytale wedding would be like but that has been disbanded by the 6 weddings I have been in and from those I have completely decided there will be NO chicken dance, NO Macarena, No dollar dance, NO shoving cake in anyones face and ONLY open bar. (if someone decides to dance on a table that would be fine too.) Actually as my family has made it clear over the years that I have known them, a party is a party, but that's not marriage. Quite agreed. And I'm so excited about it, I can hardly think about anything else other than Alex. Dreamy Alex.

No comments: