Wednesday, November 7, 2007

RIP Turbo

I haven't written in very long time, but I have an excuse; I can do what I want, it's my Blog.

But I am mournful today. Turbo died. I haven't included a picture of the poor thing after the incident because frankly it was just too terrible a scene. I know on my siblings Blogs you have seen cute pictures of West Highland White Terriers but don't be fooled, they are not as cute to helpless undeserving tortoises (or anything else!). Turbo was the smaller of the two, Jet, couldn't fit himself in between the bars in the garden but Turbo, cute, tiny Turbo, did. Only to be chewed up by non other than a hound from hell. We buried her under a mesquite tree in the front yard. Rest in Peace my sweet tortoise. I'm glad you and Pippa will be going in opposite directions when she dies so she can't torment you any more.
When Jet gets older, I'm sure he will get his revenge. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=916555776

No comments: