Friday, April 27, 2007

HOOT!

Nick and Kristine came over last night for a beer. I started telling them about when i first moved into this house and there was a huge owl that used to come around an scare the absolute crap out of me because he hooted so loudly.
All of the sudden it came back! We heard it on the roof and everyone looked around at everyone else to see if that was really happening. Nick shouted for me to go get the camera and this is what we saw.


It was scary and when Kristine started making little mouse sounds I took the picture right when it was scoping us out.

I think we would have second thought our sounds of prey when we found out that it was a BIRD OF SATAN!
Look at those eyes!!! my god!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eyes of Satan? Anna Gradillas is the biggest goober in the entire world. Have another shot of Apeo and puff off the happy pipe, dork.

Chickytava said...

I can't see the pictures!

America said...

sorry yall... see if you can see it now...

gamma rae said...

what exactly is "absolute crap"?

g